Firstly, let me say this is my 99th blog posting. Just you wait to see what is going to happen for the 100th one. Secondly, let me say I am on a bus right now and it has wifi. I think that’s pretty cool.
If a friend, or family member, or significant other were to surprise me or take me on an adventure, I would be happiest if the following occurred:
– A four day, all expense, round trip cruise to Bolivia.
– A five day, no expense included, one way trip cruise to South Dakota.
– A surprise party with all my friends dressed as characters from Garfield and friends. [I consider sentences good when the word “friend” is used twice] The officiate gets the honor of dressing as Garfield…but no lasagna! [hahahahahahahahahaha]
– A box that when I unwrap and open, is a smaller box, and when I open that, it’s another smaller box…until I get to the tiniest box– and in the tiniest box is a little note that reads, “Hello” with a smiley face stick figure. How sweet!!
– A UPS truck pulls in front of my house. I go outside and open the back. Inside is the officiate holding two spoons. She points to 15 cartons of ice cream and says, “Let’s dig in”. We high five. Delicious!
– A laptop appears on my dining room table. Curious, I turn it on. Upon request of a password, I type in “Matilda” because I have just watched the movie. I gain access. Computer generated graphics of balloons rise to the top. A casino slot machine appears and a woman’s voice says, “click to spin”. I do so. I get three corn-on-the-cobs in a row! [I guess it’s a backyard BBQ themed game…cool!] I have won 3,000 dollars. The money comes spurting out of the side slot where the CDs are slipped in. I take the money and kiss it. Then make it my facebook picture.
– I have just left work and carrying my heavy bags. I run to the subway. I slide my metro card through the metal space and walk through the turnstile. I look towards the applause I hear. The officiate organized all my closest friends to cheer me on after such a long, but great day of work. They say things like, “Who could do a better job then you?” I go to answer the question, until I realize it is rhetorical. I laugh. We all play hand games like, “The Slide” then we play card games like “War”. I realize I don’t like hanging out in the subway. We are all transported back to my house in a virtual machine. There is a dinner of mashed potatoes and chicken cutlets [with mozzarella cheese] waiting for us, hot on the stove.
Let’s see how many of these we can cross off the list. Who’s with me!?