Today I would like to introduce you to an old friend of mine, Gloria Ladner. She is a retired talk show host who recently overcame a crippling depression.
5 Things You Didn’t Know About Gloria:
1. Gloria has Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and has to run up every sets of stairs. If she doesn’t, she thinks someone will break into her house.
2. Gloria has donated nearly 1/16th of her inheritance to charities such as “The National Center for Visually Sharp Rats with OCD”, “The American Kidney Bean Foundation”, “National Center to Prevent Flat Tires”, “The Center for Victims of Exploding Pens”, and “The Global Fund For Goats with Anorexia”.
3. At the age of three, Gloria interrupted a Broadway show in the first Act. She ran up on stage and recited a one woman monologue from the 1952 Western, “High Noon”.
4. Her favorite past time is playing footsie.
5. At night time, Gloria walks around with a lantern.
Today, she posted a video of beauty tips you can use to boost your confidence!! Watch below: