What would you say to your 16 year old self?
1. Hi. I know this is weird that I am appearing to as an apparition. I am your 23-year-old self. I have some things to tell you.
2. Come out of the locker
3. Don’t worry so much
4. Don’t show up late to things
5. It doesn’t matter what other people think [not even just about you, but in general]
6. Study more
7. Eat vegetables
8. Do not accept that collect call from a 805 number on June 6th 2004.
9. The true things that matter in life all revolve around money
10. “The Adams Family” will come out on Broadway.
I wish my time machine blue prints were up-to-date. If my 16-year-old self knew these things, my life would be so different now.